Thursday, February 6, 2014

Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate at Bowery to Williamsburg

My friend Serinna told me about this yummy peanut butter hot chocolate at this place at 16 Oliver Lane in the city, called Bowery to Williamsburg. After many months, i finally got a chance to check it out! I arrived just before they closed thankfully (3pm) and an ordered a peanut butter hot chocolate! As i waited for it to arrived, i fell in love with the atmosphere! I really could imagine that id stepped through a portal and was in New York! Not that ive been to New York yet to know what it feels like, lol!


Then my peanut butter hot chocolate arrived. Complete with a reeces pieces thingy.. Oh yum! Next time i might try melting the chocolate into the drink to see what it tastes like.

Oh it was yum. And the cup is so cool! I think its ceramic, but i looks like acrished paper cup? Fun :)
I really did enjoy it!
I told the waittress when i was leaving how cool i thought the place was, and she told me in great depth about all the cool foods they did for breakfast and lunch!
I would like to come back one day and try some more New York foods.. Maybe a  New York Cheesecake that ive always wanted to try if i did visit New York :)


Bowery to Williamsburg on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment